Bee, Wasp, Hornet & Yellow Jacket Removal
Serving Northern VA, D.C. Metro & MD
If your pests return so do we - that's the My Pest Pros Guarantee!
WITH 481 REVIEWS
to view local phone numbers
Why Choose My Pest Pros?
With over 10 years of experience, My Pest Pros is your resource for residential and commercial bee & hive removal. We will remove the risky, dangerous, stinging insects from your property same day. Contact us today to schedule your inspection & estimate!
Stinging Insect Removal
Stinging insects like bees and wasps can be a huge nuisance for homeowners and businesses. They can be destructive and also are generally feared by people for their health threat. Stinging insects send over 500,000 people to the emergency room each year, and My Pest Pros are here to help clear these problems from your home or business.
Stinging insects are characterized by their notorious nest building and hive communities. My Pest Pros will treat your home or business by exterminating all insects from the nest using proven techniques, and then will remove the nest from your property. After the nest is removed, insects rarely build a nest in the same place again for fear of losing their colonies.
Types of Stinging Insects
- Bumble Bees
- Loud buzz sound, aggressively defend their nests, nest in the ground
- Carpenter Bees
- Look like bumble bees without yellow stripes, do not pose any health threat, build their nests in wood specifically nail holes, exposed saw cuts & unpainted wood
- Honey Bees
- Traditional yellow & black stripes, social insects that pollinate more than 100 different crops in the United states, only sting under extreme duress
- Honey bee colonies can be very large, and should be removed & relocated by a professional beekeeper
Wasps, Hornets & Yellow Jackets
- Dusty yellow and brown color with long legs, not aggressive, small umbrella-shaped comb style hives typically in protected spaces
- Hornets (Bald-Faced and European)
- Bald-faced hornets are most black with a white face, most aggressive when their nest is disturbed
- European hornets have a dark bod with a yellow accents, aggressive insects, can be active at night
- Yellow Jackets
- Yellow and black head and abdomen, build their nests in the ground or in cavernous areas like eaves and attics, can be a health threat to humans
More Reasons to Choose My Pest Pros:
- 10+ Years of Experience
- Local & Family Owned
- Same Day & Emergency Services
- Early Morning and Evening Appointments
- Quality Pro Certified - Earned
by 3% of companies in the US
- Full Member of Multiple Pest Control Associations
- Angie’s List Super Service Award
Winner 5 Years in A Row
- Experienced and Trained Technicians
- Technicians Drug & Background Checked
- Residential and Commercial Services
- Phones Answered 24/7 by Live Pest Experts
- Affordable Plans for Any Budget
- All Major Credit Cards